FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Drop
The FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Drop is a light IASTM Tool with a flat round finishing. This instrument has one large round corner of 6.5 cm and ends in a pointy part on the other side which can be used to reach deeper layers. Both sides have identical finishes. Because the “Drop” is only 3 mm thick, it is ideal for stroking in both directions. Also suitable for other fascial techniques. Travel pouch included.
All FASCIQ® IASTM Tools have Lifetime Guarantee, which of course applies under normal usage.
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Drop information
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 138 grams
Dimensions: 3 mm x 6.5 cm x 16 cm
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
Terms Of Service