FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Grip
The FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Grip has a slightly slanted finish on one side. Comfortable to hold, robust IASTM Tool with easy handle. This side feels like the soft side. Travel pouch included.
All FASCIQ® IASTM Tools have Lifetime Guarantee, which of course applies under normal usage.
IASTM Tools stimulate:
• A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
• Improved tissue perfusion.
• Improved range of motion.
• Mobilization of the soft tissue.
• Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
• Treatment of trigger points.
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
• Plantar fasciitis
• Patella tendonitis
• Achilles tendonitis
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Shin splints
• Adhesive capsulitis
• Tennis/golfer’s elbow
• Iliotibial band friction syndrome
• Surgical or traumatic scars
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 405 grams
Dimensions: 5 mm x 12 cm x 12 cm
Terms Of Service
“Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!”
– Luke Rudkin
Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby