FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Kiss
The FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Kiss has rounded edges on both sides and a firm hold. Extremely suitable for stroking in both directions. Also well-suited for the other techniques. Typical for this tool is its long, round, convex curve. Travel pouch included.
All FASCIQ® IASTM Tools have Lifetime Guarantee, which of course applies under normal usage.
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Kiss information
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 300 grams
Dimensions: 5 mm x 9 cm x 17 cm
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
Terms Of Service