FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Mustache
The FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Mustache is a wide applicable, light to hold and our best selling IASTM Tool. The “Mustache” has a flat finish on the bottom. The top has both round and upwardly slanted edges. The instrument also has a pointy side to reach deeper fascial layers. A popular choice for general use. Travel pouch included.
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Mustache information
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 151 grams
Dimensions: 4 mm x 4.8 cm x 19.2 cm
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
Terms Of Service
Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!