KwickScreen Infection Control Screens
Patients come to hospital to get well — not to get worse. But currently, hundreds of millions of people each year are affected by HAIs.
When a patient picks up an infection in a healthcare setting, their condition is likely to become far more serious, and they’re likely to stay longer in hospital (and be readmitted).
And HAIs are often preventable — with the right infection control equipment.
Our patented protective screens have been specifically designed to prevent infection… That’s what makes them the standout solution for patient safety.
There are three types of KwickScreens to choose from: Pro, Air, and Duo.
Fixed to wall. Retractable. Flexible.
The KwickScreen Air
Is our unique fixed-to-wall option for stationary privacy that doesn’t sacrifice flexibility. With a simplified, lighter frame, the Air can be used in even the most confined zones to provide privacy.
- Full Extension up to 3m
- Retracts easily into its protective casing
- 180 -degree range of movement
- Create a Covid secure space, anytime, anywhere – allowing you to respond to changing demands.
- Easy to clean and maintain – panels are easily wipeable and compatible with all standard cleaning products and disinfectant wipes.
- Single touch point of use – for ease of clean and to reduce cross-infection.
- Slim, lightweight frame – the Air weighs just 13kg, for rapid deployment.
- Custom brackets – adjustable to any height to fit around plug sockets and other wall obstacles.
- Minimal dirt traps – makes it easy to clean and ensures that the screen does not harbour germs.
- Easy assembly – the Air can be easily set up by one person in a matter of minutes.
- Fire safe – the Air is compliant with all international fire safety regulations.
|Product||Kwickscreen Pro||Kwickscreen Air||Kwickscreen Duo|
Terms Of Service