KwickScreen Infection Control Screens
Patients come to hospital to get well — not to get worse. But currently, hundreds of millions of people each year are affected by HAIs.
When a patient picks up an infection in a healthcare setting, their condition is likely to become far more serious, and they’re likely to stay longer in hospital (and be readmitted).
And HAIs are often preventable — with the right infection control equipment.
Our patented protective screens have been specifically designed to prevent infection… That’s what makes them the standout solution for patient safety.
There are three types of KwickScreens to choose from: Pro, Air, and Duo.
Total Privacy Solution.
Our most flexible product, the Duo allows you to create a completely private bay in seconds.
Consists of two screens that are attached to a central base with a rigid central panel for full privacy.
Creates a unique L-shape configuration to fit around a bed or any obstruction.
- Create a Covid secure space, anytime, anywhere – allowing you to respond to changing demands.
- Easy to clean and maintain – panels are easily wipeable and compatible with all standard cleaning products and disinfectant wipes.
- Single touch point of use – The Duo has a single touch point to reduce cross-infection.
- L-shaped configuration – The two screens can be assembled at different angles to suit your space.
- Slim, lightweight frame – The Duo has a compact frame that weighs a mere 20kg.
- Minimal dirt traps – Makes it easy to clean and ensures that the screen does not harbour germs.
- Easy assembly – The Duo takes less than 10 minutes to assemble by one person.
- Fire safe – The Duo is compliant with all international fire safety regulations.
|Product||Kwickscreen Pro||Kwickscreen Air||Kwickscreen Duo|
Terms Of Service