Kwickscreen Infection Control Screens
Patients come to hospital to get well — not to get worse. But currently, hundreds of millions of people each year are affected by HAIs.
When a patient picks up an infection in a healthcare setting, their condition is likely to become far more serious, and they’re likely to stay longer in hospital (and be readmitted).
And HAIs are often preventable — with the right infection control equipment.
Our patented protective screens have been specifically designed to prevent infection… That’s what makes them the standout solution for patient safety.
There are three types of KwickScreens to choose from: Pro, Air, and Duo.
- Full Extension up to 3m
- Retracts easily into its protective casing
- Create a Covid secure space, anytime, anywhere – allowing you to respond to changing demands.
- Easy to clean and maintain – panels are easily wipeable and compatible with all standard cleaning products and disinfectant wipes.
- Create a physical barrier between patients – allowing you to separate space without reducing capacity.
- Indestructible, 360° swivel wheels – allows for a high degree of manoeuvrability.
- Powder-coated aluminium body – protects the screen when not in use and is fully resistant to cleaning products.
- Designed for maximum stability – the wide base and low centre of gravity ensures structural rigidity.
- Minimal dirt traps – makes it easy to clean and ensures that the screen does not harbour germs.
- Easy assembly – the Pro takes less than 10 minutes to assemble by one person.
- Fire safe – the Pro is compliant with all international fire safety regulations.
|Product||Kwickscreen Pro||Kwickscreen Air||Kwickscreen Duo|
Terms Of Service