LiteGait I 400+ Gait and Balance Treadmill Training System
Our most popular model, the LiteGait 400’s are being utilized in various therapy settings in facilities around the world. The LG 400 devices are mobile, fall-free environments with a unique double point suspension system and one of a kind harness that controls posture, balance, and weight-bearing while a client walks over ground or over a slow speed rehab treadmill. The four independently adjustable overhead harness straps control posture/motion in three planes, making LiteGait ideal for patients with asymmetrical impairments, as LiteGait is the only system specifically meant for postural control/correction.
The versatility of the LG 400’s benefit clients of all functioning levels and can be used for supported gait training, pre-gait balance/dynamic standing/strengthening activities, assisted daily living activities, and all while being mobile enough to also use in most hallways and bedsides. The meticulously crafted 400 series have precision-made, robust actuators that provide 32”-36” of powered lift stroke in assisting patients from sit to stand. With their quiet & dependable double motor lift mechanisms, built into the post of the LiteGait, the LG 400s routinely lift and support patients weighing up to 400lbs.
- FlexAble Yoke allows for controllable vertical displacement of the yoke (supportive arms) of the LiteGait-helpful for patients working on pre-gait balance activities, doing mini-squats, or even jogging over a treadmill while safely supported in the LiteGait harness
- Tablet BiSym Scale provides real-time feedback and measures the total amount of weight supported by the device plus left vs right side of the body-great for charting patient progress and building patient confidence (this BiSym Tablet can be wireless and Bluetooth capable)
- Integrated FreeDome Yoke allows the client to rotate 360 degrees while supported in the LiteGait harness enabling practice of walking backward or sideways over the treadmill, as well as gait, balance, and other activities facing outward in the LiteGait overground. The iFreeDome comes as a standard on Deluxe models.
- Exclusive online/onsite training* that is unmatched within the industry. This also includes access to ongoing clinical support & continuing education webinars provided by clinicians from various backgrounds and areas of expertise all coordinated by the Mobility Research Institute of Continuing Education.
- 181kg Patient Capacity
- Double Actuated Powered Lift
- BiSym Tablet Included
- Integrated FREEdome Yoke
Terms Of Service