The fascia or connective tissue plays a hugely important role in the human body. The health of the fascia matters to everyone of all ages and abilities and influences effective physical performance.
A SUMMARY OF WHY WE ROLL
- Straighten/smoothen out the fascia
- Squeeze the fascia, enhance fluid circulation and re-hydration.
- Apply pressure onto the fascial structures and cause movement between different layers to release adhesion's and increase mobility and flexibility
- Activate the sensory organs within the fascia
1. (ACTIVATION) BEFORE EXERCISE
- Increase mobility between the fascia layers
- Activate feelers and the communication system
- Enhance blood and fluid circulation
- Warm up fascial lines
TIP - For activation roll with pressure and with faster movements.
2. (RECOVERY) AFTER EXERCISE OR ON A REST DAY
- Squeeze out and allow re-hydration of the connective tissue for better nutrition supply and self healing
- Support blood distribution
- Smoothen out micro tears
- Release Trigger Points
TIP -During recovery roll SLOW in order to really squeeze the fascia
For more info & to Download our FREE APP - https://lnkd.in/gGwbkG9
Get in touch for Blackroll Partnership opportunities.
#Blackroll #Myofascialrelease #Pain #Recovery