BLACKROLL® STANDARD FOAM ROLLER
The BLACKROLL® original massage roller
Proven massage effect
Ideal for all levels (beginners to athletes)
The BLACKROLL® STANDARD takes just a little effort with simple exercises to provide noticeable increases in muscle performance and elasticity. Consistent exercise with the BLACKROLL® foam roller will enable its effects to last longer. Functional exercises can also be wide-ranging and powerful with the BLACKROLL® STANDARD. Find a variety of exercises in the BLACKROLL® APP - so you can get started right away.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE BLACKROLL® STANDARD
- Counteracts posture damage and corrects incorrect loads
- Prevents typical strain injuries in sports
- Eliminates long-term muscle pain
- Regenerate specific muscles and improves blood circulation
- Removes lactic acid to aid recovery
- Decreased recovery time
- Makes an active contribution to greater fitness and well-being with little effort
- Optimised for high impact across all levels of fitness from beginners to professional athletes.
- Ideal for applications across the therapeutic spectrum including mobility, movement, preparation, functional training, self-myofascial release, fascial fitness, rehabilitation, and recovery.
- Effective deep tissue massage - the BLACKROLL® STANDARD foam roller is firmer than the average foam roller; it makes a noticeable impact on sore muscles and connective tissue.
WHO IS THE BLACKROLL® STANDARD FOR?
The STANDARD foam roller is great for many reasons, but a key use of the product is to incorporate it with your regular fitness routine to aid better movement. If you are someone who undertakes yoga, pilates, strength training with weights, hiking, running or any physical activity, the BLACKROLL® STANDARD is for you.
The roller helps reduce strain and prevents injury so you can continue to push yourself while optimising your body to keep going.
Terms Of Service
Very light-weight and effective!
No comment neccessary as it's perfect.
Couldn't have gone through pregnancy without this! Just using it on my back a few times a week helped to ease back pain and put bones back into place.
Just as expected. Very firm, so do expect a challenge.
Was recommended by physiotherapist recommended. ....have Rheumatoid Arthritis .